Locate Your Viking Model and Serial Number
Help us Help you get the Right Viking Part the First Time by Giving us your Viking Model and Serial Numbers.
1. What do Viking Model Number and Serial Numbers Look Like?
Viking Model Numbers generally begin with a V (for Professional Series Products) or D (for Designer Series Products).
Viking Model Number Samples:
Viking Serial Numbers have many digits and an occasional letter.
Viking Serial Number Examples:
2. What does the Viking Model/Serial Tag Look Like?
3. Where do I find the Viking Model Number and Serial Number?
Viking Model Numbers and Serial Numbers are printed on white labels attached to your Viking Appliance.
1. For Viking Open Burner Ranges and Rangetops(You have an Open Burner Range or Rangetop if you can remove your burner bowls.)
Remove the left rear grate and the left rear burner bowl. Look in the hole for the label. You may need a flashlight.
2. For Viking Sealed Burner Ranges (You have a Sealed Burner Range if you can only remove the burner cap and burner, but not the burner bowl.)
Open the Oven Door. Look on the upper left oven face for the label.
If you do not see it there, remove the toe-kick grill (below Oven Door) and the label will be in the middle attached to the bottom frame.
3. For Viking Sealed Burner Rangetops (You have a Sealed Burner Rangetop if you can only remove the burner cap and burner, but not the burner bowl.)
Look on the left underside of the Rangetop's Drip Tray Handle for the label.
4. For All Viking Cooktops
Look underneath the Cooktop for the label.
5. For Viking Wall Ovens
Open the oven door. For double oven units, open the bottom oven door. Look on the left side of the oven cavity frame for the white label.
On newer units, after opening oven door, look up under the control face for the label.
6. For Viking Built-In Bottom Mount Refrigerators
Remove both produce drawers. Look at the now-exposed refrigerator wall for the label.
7. For Viking Built-In Side-by-Sides
Remove crisper drawers and look for tag on interior refrigerator wall. OR Look up at interior ceiling right side.
8. For Viking Freestanding Refrigerators French Door and Bottom Mount and Side by Side
Look on top right hand side interior side wall.
9. For Most Viking Ventilation Hoods
Remove the grease filters and look for the label inside.
10. For Most Viking Downdrafts
Open your cabinets and look at the front of the motor cover.
11. For Viking Barbecue Grills
Remove the drip tray and look up under the left front bottom. You may need a flashlight.
12. For Viking Kitchen Cleanup: Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, and Disposals.
13. For Viking Wine Coolers, Undercounter Refrigeration, and IceMakers
13. For Viking Warming Drawers, Microwaves, Microchambers, and Woks